Simple Steps to a Love That Lasts
Friday, February 12, 2016 – 7:30-9:30pm
[one_half] [/one_half] [one_half_last]
Love is not enough! If you want a great relationship, learning the essential skills for intimacy and connection is a must. If you don’t want to settle for “just OK” in your relationship, this is the talk for you.
By learning just a few key principles, you can improve your relationship and feel closer and more at ease with your partner. Once you hear these principles, you’ll ask yourself, “How did I not know about that before?”
DATE & TIME: Friday, February 12, 2016 – 7:30-9:30pm
LOCATION: Fort Mason Center, SF
COST: $15/person thru Sunday, January 31; $20/person after
In this introductory talk, Gal and Liron, a married couple and founders of The Couples Center, will discuss the principles of creating great relationships and give you practical skills for lasting love. For a truly fun pre-Valentine’s night, join us for the talk and enjoy wine and cheese afterward!
This session will cover:
- The 7 dimensions of exceptional relationships
- The two destructive patterns to watch for—and what you need to do to avoid them
- Step 1: The secret ingredient for deepening your connection
- Step 2: How to stop fighting over the small stuff—and discover what you really want or need
- Step 3: Sensual touch—a simple yet powerful tip for more pleasure
- Step 4: How to set powerful intention that will help your relationship grow
- BONUS: Test your relationship! Get a free copy of our 7Dimensions quiz.
Couples of all genders and sexual orientations are welcome. Your partner can’t make it? No problem! Come solo for a discounted price!
This talk is very popular and was rated 4.7 out of 5 by past participants.
About the speakers:
Gal Szekely & Liron Cohen, a married couple who live and work together (it doesn’t get more real than that!). They are couples counselors and founders of The Couples Center, a counseling and education center for couples. Together, they lead Love Made Simple – Couples Workshop and Premarital Workshop that teaches couples how to bring more passion, intimacy and playfulness to their relationship.
Take the next step! Upcoming workshops for couples: